Our goal is to offer high quality Ice Sculptures at afordable pricing.
For pricing contact us today for more information.
We look forward to working with you!
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about ice sculptures.
1. What is included when I purchase an Ice Sculpture? All sculptures include the ice sculpture, use of the drip pan and lights, delivery in Shreveport/Bossier(delivery fee for based on milage per IRS, for non local deliveries), setup. Quoted Sculpture prices do not include sales tax.
2. How long does an Ice Sculpture last? The sculptures will last between 6 to 8 hours at normal room temperatures
3. How much does and Ice Sculpture cost? We offer a wide range Sculptures, pricing depends primarily on size and the amount of time it will take to create your sculpture.
4. How much does an Ice Sculpture weigh? Ice sculptures weigh approx. 250 Lbs. and stand about 40" (inches) high. If you plan on putting you ice carving on a table please insure it is capable of supporting 350 Lbs. for a single block carving and 700 Lbs for a two block sculpture.
5. How much does it cost? Our Prices are based on design, size, and complexity. Each Sculpture varies in the amount of time it takes to create. A full size sculpture generally is carved out of a 40 in. x 20 in. x 10 in. block of ice. Company logos and custom designs are price quoted on an individual bases. Please contact us and we will be happy to talk about your options with your budget in mind.
6. I still have questions? Please contact us, our sales team will be happy to assist you. You may contact us at RedRiverIce@yahoo.com or by calling (318) 525-8652
7. Can you add color into the Ice Sculpture? Yes we can add color and photos into your ice sculpture. We have many photos on our website to get ideas from.
8. When should I place my order? To properly serve you we ask that you book at least one (1) week advanced order time prior to delivery date. We are busier during certain times of the year than others, to ensure availability, we encourage you to book as early as possible.
9. When do I pay? In order to secure your sculpture, there is a 100.00 deposit required at the time you place your order using check/cash, Facebook or Credit Card. The remaining balance of your ice sculpture paid in cash or two weeks prior to your event. Payments can also be made via Facebook, check or money order and by credit card.
10. In the event you need to cancel your order or reschedule, we will do our best to accomodate your needs. Our Cancellation policy is full refund minus any artwork and design/sketches time already prepared four weeks before the event date. Cancelation of a sculpture the week of the event that has already been sculpted and artwork approved will result in no more than a 10% refund.
11. By entering into an agreement to purchase a sculpture you agree to abide by our terms as listed above. Customer service and satisfaction with our service is our top priority. We look forward to working with you!